- Thinking Outside of the Box or Enjoying Your 2 Seconds of Frame?
Per Bækgaard, Michael Kai Petersen, Jakob Eg Larsen, Technical University of Denmark, Denmark.
- An IR view on Lifelogging
Till Plumbaum, DAI-Labor, Germany; Sahin Albayrak, TU Berlin, Germany.
- A Goal- and Context-driven Approach in Mobile Period Tracking Applications
Richard Bretschneider, Tomorrow Focus News+ GmbH, Germany.
- Engaging Users in Self-Reporting their Data: a Tangible Interface for Quantified Self
Federico Sarzotti, Ilaria Lombardi, Università di Torino, Italy; Amon Rapp, University of Torino, Italy; Alessandro Marcengo, Telecom Italia, Italy; Federica Cena, Università di Torino, Italy.
- A Virtual Reality Lower-back Pain Rehabilitation Approach: System Design and User Acceptance Analysis
Wu-Chen Su, Chang Gung University, Taiwan; Shih-Ching Yeh, Sun Yat-sen University, P.R. China; Si-Huei Lee, Taipei Veterans General Hospital, Taiwan, Taiwan; Hsiang-chun Huang, Department of Computer Science and Information Engineering, Taiwan.
- Analyzing the Design Space of Personal Informatics: A State-of-practice Based Classification of Existing Tools
Fredrik Ohlin, Malmö University, Sweden; Carl Olsson, Department of Computer Science, Malmo University, Sweden, Sweden; Paul Davidsson, Malmö University, Sweden.
- Smart Mirror where I Stand, who is the Leanest in the Sand?
Marianna Saba, Riccardo Scateni, Fabio Sorrentino, Lucio Davide Spano, University of Cagliari, Italy; Sara Colantonio, Daniela Giorgi, Massimo Magrini, Ovidio Salvetti, ISTI-CNR, Italy; Novella Buonaccorsi, Ilaria Vitali, Intecs, Italy.
- Unforeseen Challenges: Adopting Wearable Health Data Tracking Devices to Reduce Health Insurance Costs in Organizations
Mads Christophersen, Peter Mørck, Tue Odd Langhoff, Pernille Bjørn, IT-University in Copenhagen, Denmark.